Tell Tractor Supply Survey
- Open to anyone who made a purchase at the Tractor Supply store
- Requires the survey code at the bottom of the Tractor Supply receipt
- Feedback will be used to increase the quality of the tractors and customer service at this popular retail chain
The Tell Tractor Supply survey is operated by the Service Management Group and customers who complete the survey in full will earn an entry into a sweepstakes draw (please note that customers that take the Home Town Pet Store survey will also be included in the prize draw). There will be a total of 12 gift cards given away during the course of the Tell Tractor Supply survey sweepstakes and each gift card will be worth $2500.
Tractor Supply Company (TSCO)
- Brentwood, TN based retail store specializing in the sales of home improvement, agriculture, lawn and garden maintenance, and livestock, equine and pet care
- Founded in 1938 as a down on its luck mail order tractor parts business
- Has between 1450 and 1500 locations in 49 states
The Tractor Supply Company is headquartered at 5401 Virginia Way, Brentwood, TN 37027 and can be reached via phone by calling 615-440-4000 (please do not attempt to call this number to take the Tell Tractor Supply survey). The firm can be found on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker symbol TSCO and is rivaled by the Home Depot, Inc. and Southern States Cooperative, Incorporated (which is a privately held firm).
The Tractor Supply Company offers a free ship to store service via UPS meaning the customer can order an item online and pick it up at a TSCO store without having to pay a bothersome shipping fee. Some of the more popular items sold at the Tractor Supply store include:
- Simpson King Brute Gas Hot Water Pressure Washer (2.8 GPM version)
- Huskee Lawn Tractor Battery
- Groundwork pro-series wheelbarrow
Customers who shop often at Tractor Supply should consider the Tractor Supply Credit Card which comes with NO interest if the balance is paid in 18 months or less. Any questions about the Tractor Supply credit card can be directed to 1-800-263-0691.