$10 off of a $50 Purchase Mark’s Customer Survey
- Take the Mark’s customer satisfaction survey for the chance to win a $1,000 prize that is given away every day or win a $1,500 weekly prize
- Every customer who finished the survey will receive a coupon code good for $10 off of a $50 purchase at Mark’s
- Shoppers must be 18 or older and a legal resident of the United States or Canada to enter to win the contest
Take the Mark’s customer service survey to share details of a shopping experience at Mark’s. Every customer who finishes the Mark’s survey will receive a coupon good for $10 off of a $50 purchase at Mark’s, plus 10 chances to win $1,000 cash every day, and one entry to win the $1,500 weekly prize. The coupon offer expires 30 days from the date printed on the Mark’s receipt. Certain jurisdictions in Canada require a skill testing question for winners.
$10 Mark’s Survey Coupon Quick Notes
- A shopper of any age can take the guest experience survey, but only persons who are at least age 18 who are legal residents of Canada or the United states can be entered to win the $1,000 or $1,500 prize
- The customer satisfaction survey should take between 5 and 7 minutes to complete, and can be taken in either English or French
- The coupon cannot be combined with any other promotional offers
The Mark’s $1,500 sweepstakes is administered by Empathica Incorporated, located at 2121 Argentia Rd., Suite 200, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5N 2X4. Customers can also enter the Mark’s contest by mailing in an entry instead of making a purchase. The letter to enter must be sent to: [Enter Month/Year]Mail-In Entry, c/o EMPATHICA DAILY SWEEPSTAKES, c/o [Enter Name of Participating Client], 511 Avenue of the Americas, #40 New York, NY, 10011.
Mark’s is a Canadian apparel company that specializes in casual and industrial wear. They first opened in 1977 in Calgary, Alberta, and have almost 400 locations across the country today. The Mark’s corporate office is based at 1035 64th Ave SE #30, Calgary, AB T2H 2J7, Canada and can be reached by phone by calling 403-255-9220.