Thrifty Rental Fine
- Pay a traffic citation incurred while renting a vehicle
- ATS Processing Services collects payment for any parking, toll or photo-enforcement citations received during the term of the rental
- The service is simple to use and recognizes all major credit cards
The Thrifty Rental Fine service makes it easy for customer to pay a traffic ticket (i.e. speeding, parking) that they received while renting a car from Thrifty Car Rentals. Customers are also allowed to print a copy of the violation and simply view the citation online. Please note that the car rental contract that was signed by the customer allows the rental car company the direct billing of the customer’s credit card for all citations incurred during the rental period.
Thrifty Rental Fine Quick Notes
- ATS Processing Services is a 3rd party service provider and are not a part of Thrifty
- Customers will have to pay a bothersome administration fee for using the Thrifty Rental Fine service
- Payments via check are allowed but the customer will have to detach the coupon at the bottom of the fine notice and mail it along with a check for the amount due (making a payment online using the Thrifty Rental Fine service is 10 times easier)
- In order to start the refund request process, please visit the dispute page on www.rentalcarticket.com
- Refunds are provided if the customer has already paid the parking ticket on their own prior to receiving the Thrifty Rental Fine notice
- Customers who are expecting a refund should allow up to 5 business days for the amount to be charged back to their card
- Customers who do not pay will have the amount sent to a collection agency and they will not be able to rent a car
Any questions about the Thrifty Rental Fine service can be directed to 877-759-5826 between the hours of 8 am – 6 pm M-F (Central Time). Customers who need to fax documents (i.e. proof of payment) to Thrifty can send them to 602-532-7650.