Readers Digest Renew
- Access the Reader’s Digest customer care center online to renew a subscription
- A must for renew for Reader’s Digest fan boys
- Requires the customer’s account number and zip code
The Reader’s Digest Renew service is easy to use and customers can sleep easy knowing they have another year of Reader’s Digest coming to their home or office. The customer’s account number can be found on the magazine delivery address right above the customers name. The Reader’s Digest account number will consist of both number and letters and is sometimes preceded by RDA, RDB or LRD depending on the location of the customer. Those who just ordered the magazine should allow up to 8 weeks for their first subscription to arrive via US Mail. Those who placed an order but did not pay via credit card will receive an invoice within 2 weeks. Those who have moved to a new house can update their address via logging into their account and then clicking the appropriate link on the left side. Those who are bold enough to cancel their subscription may still receive a couple additional Reader’s Digest magazines due to the way they prepare their orders in advance. Customers who need to send a check to Reader’s Digest can mail it to: Subscription Fulfillment Center PO Box 5388 Harlan, IA 51593-0888… please include proper postage and the customer’s account number in the memo portion of the check. Any questions in regards to a missed payment can be directed to the Readers Digest customer care center Monday through Friday 8 AM to 11 PM and Saturday 9 AM to 7 PM, Eastern time.
- Renew early to avoid any downtime
- This magazine is ideal for little old ladies with a lot of time on their hands
- Readers who have questions or comments for the editor can email firstname.lastname@example.org