- The Preapproved Total Visa web site is the easiest way for customers to get their own Visa card
- To get started with a Total Visa card application, customers just need to enter the reservation number on the invitation they received (customers who didn’t get a Total Visa invitation can fill out a separate application page)
- The Total Visa card does have an ARP of 29.99%, so it’s recommended to not carry a balance on a Total Visa card if at all possible
With the Total Visa web site, customers can apply for a new Total Visa card or check their Total Visa account balance or make a payment to their Total Visa card.Mid America Bank & Trust Company operates the Total Visa Card. For security, a Total Visa card can not be used at automated fuel pumps, for gambling transactions or at merchants outside the United States. Customers who got a pre-approval notice from Total Visa got that simply based on their credit history, but they can opt out of receiving future mailings by calling 1-888-567-8688.
Preapproved Total Quick Notes
- The due date on a Total Visa credit card is 21 days after the closing day of each billing cycle every month
- Interest on new purchases on a Total Visa card will not be charged if the customer pats off their balance by the due date each month
- There is a minimum interest charge of 50 cents on a Total Visa card (on months where there are interest charges)
More about Total Visa
Total Visa is a full featured Visa credit card that is accepted nationwide wherever Visa is taken, and works just like any other credit or debit card. But perfect credit isn’t required to get a Total Visa card (in fact, Total Visa specializes in getting credit cards to people who may have credit problems in the past).
To contact Total Visa (aka Preapproved Total)
- Total VISA, P.O. Box 89940, Sioux Falls, SD 57109
- (888) 267-7942