- Enterprise rent a car has formed a deranged partnership with the Highway Toll Administration (HTA) to offer a TollPass Program
- This online toll service is operated by the Highway Toll Administration, LLC
- In places with video tolling the customer is covered automatically if they generate an unpaid toll
The HTALLC Enterprise toll service is only open to customers who are renting a car with Enterprise car rentals. When renting the car from Enterprise the employee should ask the renter if they would like to sign up for the HTALLC Enterprise toll service which “in places that require a toll device we offer rental of these devices at the time of rental“. At this time this toll program is only available to Enterprise card rental customers who are renting a car in the following areas: Northern California, Florida, Colorado, or Texas.
How much are the cost associated with this toll program? Customers will be charged a TollPass Convenience Charge of $3.95 U.S. dollars for each day they use the HTALLC Enterprise toll road or bridge plus the cost of all unpaid tolls. The maximum amount the customer will be charged under any circumstance during the lifetime of the Enterprise car rental is $19.75 U.S. dollars, plus the cost of all unpaid tolls.
HTALLC Enterprise Quick Notes
- If the driver incurs a toll outside of the coverage area they will be charged for all unpaid tolls and an administrative charge of up to $25.00 U.S. dollars per rental
- Those drivers who make a trip to Canada and incur a toll will be hit with a TollPass Convenience Charge of $3.95 Canadian dollars for each day they use the toll road or bridge
- Bottom line: unless drivers want to pay costly tolls stay in the coverage area as designated by the HTALLC Enterprise program
Any questions in regards to the HTALLC Enterprise program can be directed to 1-877-860-1258.