- The Get Loaded web site lets truckers with their own truck search loads are available to be hauled, or lets truckers that don’t have their own truck find available vehicles
- With Get Loaded, customers who need something shipped can find truckers faster than any other job board
- Truckers who make regular runs can even set up search parameters with Get Loaded, so their routes they search often of the type of load they carry can be found quickly
Get Loaded has special tools that let truckers post the type trailers and equipment they have, and for companies that have multiple trucks, multiple trucks can be posted at once.
When using Get Loaded, deadhead miles, or travel miles without a load (and without making money) are a thing of the past, asa truckers can find loads that are directly on the path they’re traveling.
More than 40 types of trailers and equipment can be found on Get Loaded, and over 50% of Get Loaded’s carriers run flatbed and specialty trailers. The Get Loaded database is available 24 hours a day, and can have a trucker picking up a load in as little as 15 minutes. All loads picked up through Get Loaded are backed with a guarantee that the load will be available and active.
More About Get Loaded
- Get Loaded currently has more than one million trucks in their network
- Today, Get Loaded has three separate databases, one for customers needing items shipped, one for loads that can be picked up, and one for trucks that are available to be rented
Getloaded was founded in 1999 in Richmond, Virginia. In 2008, it was purchased by Roper Technologies, the leading load board company in North America. Get Loaded specializes in small brokers and carriers, especially ones that need flat bed trucks.