- Pay a bothersome/costly citation online with the EZCourtPay service
- This is the easiest way to make a citation payment
- Please allow at least 7 to 21 business days from the date the offender received the citation for it to be available to be paid online
The EZCourtPay service requires the offender to provide their date of birth, last name, and citation number to start the payment process. The offenders date of birth should be entered in the (mm/dd/yyyy) format and the citation number can be found on the ticket provided by the police officer.
EZCourtPay Quick Notes
- Must be 17 years if age or older in order to make an online payment
- By making a payment the offender is pleading guilty to the charge(s) brought against them
- By making a payment online using the EZCourtPay system the offender is giving up their right to appear in court to argue their case
- Any questions about the ticket should be brought to the attention of the court in which the ticket was issued not eZCourtPay, LLC
Those who are having trouble find their citation number or using the EZCourt Pay system can call 1-800-262-0128 between the hours of 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM Eastern Time Monday thru Friday (the EZCourtPay customer service call center is not open for calls on the weekends).