Doctor Pay Center Billing
- Pay a medical bill online
- DRPayCenter.com/BillPay is managed by InHouse
- All medical bills can be paid online with a valid credit card (Visa, Discover, American Express, or Discover)
In order to pay a medical bill via the DrPayCenter Bill Pay the customer will need to provide their account number, zip code (For an international address please enter five 9’s in the zip code field 99999), and first three letters of the customers last name associated with the bill. Please be sure to enter the account number with no spaces i.e. E091234567.
Please note the medical balance amount shown on the Pay Center does not reflect any recent payments or any qualified reductions previously authorized to the customer. The balance will not reflect any payments or reductions until the next statement processes.
- Easy to use
- Making a payment should take less than 5 minutes
- The name of the physicians group doing the billing will appear on the statement along with the tax ID number and location of the physician
- Any questions about the amount of the bill should be directed to the Doctors office not the DR Pay Center
- Those on Medicaid should ALERT the DRPayCenter so they can bill the appropriate address
- Please allow up to 24 hours for the payment to process
- The account number will be plastered on the billing statement
- It does not appear that a payment can be made by mail (ONLINE ONLY)
Customers will also be able to view billing information, the facility information where they received the medical services in question, the date of charge and the total amount of the charge.
Any questions in regards to DRPayCenter.com/billpay can be directed to toll-free 1-800-498-7157 between the hours of
7:00 am to 5:30 pm PST. Those with high cost medical service will want to call the toll free number and inquire about discount programs.