Blaze CC Accept
- Accept the Blaze MasterCard Credit Card offer online
- The acceptance process will take about 3 minutes to complete
- The Blaze MasterCard Credit Card, issued by First Savings Bank, pursuant to a license from MasterCard International, Inc.
In order to obtain the Blaze credit card the customer will need the reservation number, their mailing address (so First Savings Bank knows where to send the card to), complete the acceptance form, and then accept the offer. The reservation number can be found on the Blaze credit card promotional mailing and the Blaze.com/Accept website will provide an image of the number for those who have bad vision and need help locating their reservation number. Those who are having issues viewing the BlaceCC.com/Accept site should check to make sure they have one of the latest version of Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, or Google Chrome. Any questions about the Blaze credit card can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-605-782-3472. Any questions regarding the offer via mail can be directed to Blaze MasterCard PO Box 5096 Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5096. Customers who would rather mail in the Blaze credit card acceptance form can mail it to: Blaze MasterCard, PO Box 5065, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5065 (please be sure to include proper postage). The Blaze credit card can be used anywhere in the US where the MasterCard logo is present and consumers must be 18 years of age or older in order to secure the card.
Blaze Credit Card Highlights
- Provides 24 7 online account access
- Provides fraud coverage in the event of a lost or stolen card
- Ideal for anyone looking for a basic credit card
- Comes with no hidden fees or penalty APR
- Customers can sign up for account alerts which will help them remember payment due dates (a BIG plus here)
- The Blaze credit card also allows members to schedule automatic payments online