Sainsbury’s Bank are introducing two new credit cards to help improve their bottom line profits in the form of the long balance transfer credit card and a low balance transfer fee credit card. Both these cards are designed to take advantage of the post Christmas lending run and offer unique benefits. Please note these cards are for NEW Sainsbury’s Bank Credit Card holders only.
- 0% on balance transfers for the first 37 months
- 0% of purchase for the first 3 months
- There is no interest free period on cash advances or balance transfers
- 2.89% balance transfer fee applies for the first three months (3% after)
- NO ANNUAL FEE
Sainsbury’s Nectar Low Balance Transfer Fee Highlights
- 0% interest on balance transfers for your first 30 months
- 1.5% balance transfer fee applies on transfers made within your first 3 months, 3% afterwards (minimum £3)
- No Annual FEE
Both of the above named credit cards are part of the new Nectar brand of credit cards from Sainsbury’s and any questions about the cards can be directed to a customer care agent at 0800 030 4418**.
In order to apply for either of the Nectar credit cards customers must be 18 years of age or older and be a permamnet resident of the United Kingdom. Applicants who have been denied a credit card within the last month (regardless of who they were denied by) will be automatically rejected.
When making an application for a long balance transfer credit card and a low balance transfer fee credit card please have the following on hand to make the process go faster:
- Bank or building society account details
- Home address and phone number
- Details of any loans, credit cards or store cards in the applicants name
- The applicants last employer’s name and address (i.e. Smith and Smith Resources located at 123 Fake St. London UK)
- The Nectar card in question (if available)