Class members may receive up to $30 as part of the Larry Tran, et al. v. Good Karma Food Technologies, Inc class action lawsuit.
This lawsuit revolves around claims that Good Karma Food labeled ts flax milk products as “natural” when they contained unnatural and/or synthetic ingredients to include: Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, and Vitamin B12. Good Karma Foods denie any actions of wrong doing stating ““natural” statements used in conjunction with the statement “*added vitamins & minerals” do not represent that the added vitamins and minerals are “natural.”… a Federal Judge just happens to disagree with them and sided with the class members.
Important dates associated with the Good Karma Flax Milk class action lawsuit?
- All claims are due not later than 07/25/16
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on 08/25/16
- Class members are defined as anyone who between 10/20/10 until 5/30/15 who purchased Good Karma “Classic” Flax Milk, Good Karma “Protein Plus” Flax Milk, or Good Karma “Flax Delight” Flax Milk in the State of California
The most anyone class member can claim under the terms of the Good Karma Flax Milk Settlement is 10 products (if the class member claims the max amount which is 10 times the payout of $3 the most they can receive is $30). Only one claim is allowed per claim form per address.
- This is case number Case No. BC561218
- Larry Tran, et al. v. Good Karma Food Technologies, Inc. is being tried in the Los Angeles Superior Court
- Any questions about the Good Karma Food class action lawsuit can be directed to: 1-866-949-5149
All claim forms filed via US Mail should be sent to:
Flax Milk Litigation Settlement
c/o Dahl Administration
P.O. Box 3614
Minneapolis, MN 55403-0614
The law firm of CHANT & COMPANY will represent all Good Karma Flax Milk class members who elect to stay in the settlement.